Public Notice: Closure of Enrolment Activities at the NIMC Headquarters (FCT Centres to Be Used)[email protected]
The Honourable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy has approved the closure of enrolment activities at the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Headquarters, Abuja and reactivation of 20 centres within the FCT to make the process of NIN enrolment much easier from Monday, January 18th 2021.
Members of the public, residents and visitors to the FCT wishing to enroll for the National Identification Number (NIN) should use any of the following NIMC centres:
1. STATE OFFICE – 2nd Floor, Block C, No 4 Maputo Street, Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja.
2. ABAJI – Abaji Secretariat Complex, Legislative Section Abaji, FCT – Abuja.
3.AMAC – AMAC Secretariat Annex, Kabusa Junction Apo, FCT- Abuja.
4. BWARI- Area Council Complex Bwari, FCT, Abuja.
5. GWAGWALADA – CIPB Building (Old Secretariat), Gwagwalada, FCT – Abuja.
6. KWALI – Kwali Council Secretariat, Kwali, FCT – Abuja
7. KUJE – Opposite Forest Pasali,Along Kuje/Gwagwalada Road, FCT.
8. DEI-DEI – Beside Diamond Bank, Building Materials International Market.
9. DUTSE – Dutse Alhaji, FCT – Abuja.
10. FHA GWARINPA – FHA/Waterboard Beside Police Station Off 3rd Avenue, FCT – Abuja.
11. HIGHCOURT LUGBE – By Police Signboard, Close to Lugbe Market, Airport Road.
12. JIWA – AEDC Office, before Emir Palace FCT – Abuja
13. KARSHI – Women Development Secretariat, Karshi.
14. KENUJ ANGELS SCHOOL – Kenuj Angels Schools, Jikwoyi Phase 1 Extension, FCT-Abuja.
15. KURUDU – Chief Palace, Kurudu.
16. NIGERIAN CUSTOM SERVICE KARU – Beside Custom Clinic, Karu Site, FCT-Abuja
17. NIPOST KUBWA – NIPOST, Opposite General Hospital, Phase 4, Kubwa
Licensed Private Agents’ Centres
18. NIN Enrolment Centre – Ibro Hotel 34-36 Sokode Street, Wuse 2, Abuja
19. Afritech Multi Concept – Gwandal plaza adjacent EFCC, Wuse 2, Abuja
20. NIN Enrolment Center – No 8, Nairobi Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Members of general public within the FCT are hereby advised to visit any of the above listed enrolment centers closest to them for NIN registration and issuance.
Thank you for your usual cooperation and understanding.
Head, Corporate Communications